Personal growth through innovation and learning together
We are looking for a talented client-side developer analyst to join our team. Preference will be given to candidates who have a strong user experience (UX) background.
- Develop client-facing application code for web applications, websites and mobile apps.
- Work closely with clients and end users in the development of business and technical requirements, workflows, content maps, wireframes, etc.
- Perform functional and usability testing.
- Create effective documentation.
- Experience with AJAX and RESTful APIs.
- Proven ability to apply up-to-date user experience (UX) design principles to a project.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS, and responsive frameworks, especially Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience managing build environments using git, npm, node.js, bash, ssh, svn, etc.
- Degree in computer programming, human-computer interaction or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience creating reports with Jaspersoft Studio and creating dashboards and charts.
- Experience with content management systems such as dotCMS or Django.
- Experience with languages such as Python and Velocity Template Language (VTL).
- Experience with back-end frameworks and Java.
- Experience with application servers such as WildFly and nginx.
- A self-motivated individual with a passion for research and continuous learning. Ability to stay ahead of the curve and act as a consultant to Qualicom’s clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to listen as well as express ideas.
- Strong facilitation and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Flexibility to switch between different types of projects and activities.
- Toronto, ON
- Salary or rate
- Commensurate with experience